The Science of Milk Lesson Plan Print Email Friend
Lesson plan outline designed to educate high school and college students about the scientific properties of milk and explain how milk protein is uniquely packaged for easy absorption in the body.
- PowerPoint: Curriculum Overview
- Video: “The Science of Milk,” featuring Dr. Lloyd Metzger, PhD, professor, South Dakota State University (Runtime: 3 minutes)
- Study Aid: Milk Protein – Nature’s Special Packaging System (Flow Diagram)
- Study Aid: Milk’s Unique Nutrient Package (Fact Sheet)
- Activity: Multiple-Choice Quiz