Dairy Makes Sense Blog
1. Tom’s Ice Cream Cone Classics $55
What she may need after months of wedding planning? A treat for her feet.
2. Cow Hugging Creamer Pitcher $36
A simply bovine gift for the lover of cows.
3. One Click Stick Butter Cutter $15
How have we lived without this?
4. No Thanks I’m Gouda Lapel Pin $10
Because it’s all gouda in the hooda.
5. Soft Serve Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt Machine $155
Two of the best pairings with sprinkles.
6. Grilled Cheese Toaster $34
It even comes with a removable crumb tray at the bottom for easy cleaning. It’s cheesy AND easy.
7. Farm Life Mug $8
8. Cow Print Kitchen Aid Decals $14
Utterly fantastic in every way.
9. A Dominos Pizza $15
We’re serious. You can now register for (and gift) couples with pizza for their bachelor/bachelorette party, wedding catering, a no-cook night after returning from the honeymoon, etc.
10. Cheese Degree Cutting Board $20
A slice of perfection.
You Might Also Like