Midwest Dairy recently hosted a unique convening of luminaries and top minds in school leadership, public health, media, and communication designed to help school leaders as they continue to navigate the “new normal.”
The Healthier School Communities 2020 Virtual Forum, hosted by GENYOUth and The School Superintendents’ Association (AASA) in partnership with Midwest Dairy covered:
- The ongoing impact of COVID-19 on schools.
- The growing face of pandemic-specific food insecurity.
- What to expect in 2021-22.
- Best practices from school leaders.
- The critical role of storytelling in elevating your district’s needs.
This webinar was the first step in determining a path forward. Below, you’ll find related resources supporting the webinar content. We’ll continue to update this page with new resources as they become available.
View the Healthier School Communities report.