Brighten up breakfast by serving this flavorful spread at home or giving as a gift to your foodie friends.
Recipe by: Midwest Dairy Association
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter softened
- 6 tablespoons 6 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce (we used Ocean Spray for testing)
- 4 teaspoons orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
Combine ingredients in a small food processor; process until well blended. Spoon into an airtight container; store in refrigerator.
Recipe Variations: Cranberry Orange Butter is a sweet and flavorful spread for breakfast or tea. Give as a gift in an airtight decorative container with lid along with bagels or freshly baked bread.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- Calories 140
- Total Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 330mg
- Carbohydrates 13g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Protein 7g (3.8g from dairy)
- Calcium 15% Daily Value