This orange banana sipper is the perfect blend of fresh fruit and yogurt to kick start your day!
Recipe by: Midwest Dairy Association
- 1 medium banana, peeled, chunked and frozen
- 3 -ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup low-fat milk (set in freezer 30 minutes before using)
- 1 6-ounce container low-fat vanilla yogurt
Combine all ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into glass and enjoy.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- Calories 140
- Total Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 330mg
- Carbohydrates 13g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Protein 7g (3.8g from dairy)
- Calcium 15% Daily Value