Promotion in Action – September 2021
With school back in session and the holidays right around the corner, this time of year presents ample opportunities for Midwest Dairy to bring dairy to life and work on building trust and growing sales.
You may also like…
Promotion in Action - August 2021
The end of summer ushers in some of our favorite opportunities for bringing dairy to life – from state fairs and dairy princess programs to the return of in-school programs including Fuel Up to Play 60 and Adopt a Cow.
Promotion in Action - July 2021
We often talk about the ways Midwest Dairy brings dairy to life through partnerships and projects that focus on building trust and increasing sales. But there’s a whole other level of work that goes on behind the scenes that helps formulate our strategies long before we ever begin working with a retailer or launch a new initiative.
Whether on-the-farm or at a zoo, these dairy farm scavenger hunt riddles will engage consumers.
- Find where farmers prepare and keep the feed that keep the cows happy and the milk delicious.
- See or sit in a tractor that helps plow the fields to provide the feed that cows need every day.
- See if you can find a cow with a pedometer on the farm.
- See if you can find where it all starts - in the milking barn.
- Let's see if you can find where milk is stored once it leaves the cow and before it makes its way to your local store.
- Find an example of where a farmer uses or reuses water on the farm.
- Talk with a farmer to see how long the family has been farming. Or, at least stop and say, "Hi!"
- This one's easy - grab a milk and congratulate yourself on a job well done