Roasted Vegetable Quesadillas
Get in some extra veggies with this simple-to-make cheesy quesadilla.
- 1 red onion, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1 yellow squash, quartered lengthwise
- 1 red pepper, quartered lengthwise
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro or basil
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 11/2 cup (6 ounces) shredded smoked Provolone or Cheddar Jack cheese
Note: To cook ahead, when grilling outdoors, cook extra vegetables until lightly charred and barely tender. Refrigerate until needed. Change the flavor with the choice of herb.
Recipe courtesy of DairyMax. For more recipes, visit www.dairydiscoveryzone.com.