Baked Spinach Artichoke Yogurt Dip
Everyone will enjoy the combination of spinach and artichokes in this classic dip–but without the guilt, since it’s made with creamy low-fat yogurt.
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts drained and chopped (approximately 1 can)
- 1 package frozen spinach thawed and drained (approximately 10 ounces)
- 8 ounces plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup green onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons red pepper chopped
Combine all ingredients except red pepper and mix well.
Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350°F for 20 - 25 minutes or until heated through.
Sprinkle with red peppers.
Instant Pot® Directions
Mix all ingredients together and spoon into a lightly greased, small (1 quart) baking dish that will fit in your pressure cooking pot. Cover baking dish tightly with foil.
Pour 2 cups of water into the Instant Pot® and place the rack in the bottom. Carefully center the filled baking dish on the rack.
Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the timer for 10 minutes. When alarm sounds, turn off pressure cooker and use a quick pressure release. When valve drops, carefully remove lid.
Check dip to make sure cheese is melted and it’s piping hot.