Baked Spinach Artichoke Yogurt Dip
Everyone will enjoy the combination of spinach and artichokes in this classic dip–but without the guilt, since it’s made with creamy low-fat yogurt.
Servings: 8 servings
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts drained and chopped (approximately 1 can)
- 1 package frozen spinach thawed and drained (approximately 10 ounces)
- 8 ounces plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup green onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons red pepper chopped
- Combine all ingredients except red pepper and mix well.
- Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350°F for 20 - 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with red peppers.
Instant Pot® Directions
- Mix all ingredients together and spoon into a lightly greased, small (1 quart) baking dish that will fit in your pressure cooking pot. Cover baking dish tightly with foil.
- Pour 2 cups of water into the Instant Pot® and place the rack in the bottom. Carefully center the filled baking dish on the rack.
- Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the timer for 10 minutes. When alarm sounds, turn off pressure cooker and use a quick pressure release. When valve drops, carefully remove lid.
- Check dip to make sure cheese is melted and it’s piping hot.