How it Works
- One Dairy Ambassadors will be selected.
- Dairy Ambassador will be representing North Dakota dairy farmers.
- This is a one-year program, running from January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023.
- Ambassadors will receive a stipend for each day they are out participating in events:
- $75 stipend for participating in an event for 4 hours or less
- $150 stipend for participating in an event for more than 4 hours
- Ambassador are eligible to apply up to a $1,000 scholarship at the completion of the year.
- Applicant must submit completed application materials by December 15, 2022 through the online form below.
- Applications will be reviewed, and notices sent by January 10, 2023.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age by January 1, 2023.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in a North Dakota post-secondary school for the duration of the appointment.
- Applicant must provide their own transportation. Reimbursement for travel expenses (mileage and hotel) will be provided for all approved events.
- Applicant must communicate effectively through email, text messaging and in-person.
- Applicant must have a passion for dairy.
- Applicant must have good working knowledge and experience with a variety of social media platforms.
- Participate as much as you are able. You will get more out of your experience the more you participate.
- Respond in a timely manner. There will be requests for your presence and participation please respond to those in a timely manner.
- Interact with consumers, your coach, staff and fellow ambassadors.
The following are some, but not all, of the events that selected Dairy Ambassadors will be participating in.
Connect with Consumers at Various Events
Living Ag Classroom
Dairy Farm Open Houses
June Dairy Month Events
Red River Valley Fairy
North Dakota State Fair
Build Your Network at Various Industry Events
North Dakota State Fair and Dairy Show
Big Iron Farm Show
Midwest Dairy Division Board Meetings