Why Work With Us?
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- A challenging, professionally satisfying work environment
- Opportunities for strong team collaboration and contributions
- A flexible work environment
- An innovative benefits program
- Employer matched 401(k) options
- Tuition Reimbursement to fuel ongoing professional development (for full-time employees)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Volunteer Time Off (VTO) and paid holidays
Here’s what our team members say they appreciate about our work environment:
- Waking up every day knowing I’m helping dairy farmers and their families succeed.
- Variety: No two days are the same!
- Mooo-velous friends, farmers and colleagues.
- I love dairy’s powerhouse of nutrients.
- Ice cream!
Midwest Dairy is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Midwest Dairy offers full-time opportunities at our St. Paul and Buffalo, Minnesota and our Ankeny Iowa, offices along with home-based work opportunities in nine states throughout the Midwest region.
Opportunities at Midwest Dairy
Here is a listing of positions currently available at Midwest Dairy. To apply for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to our team. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.Apply Now