Join Our Team!
Midwest Dairy has more than 60 staff members, including 17 registered dietitians and other specialized experts, across 10 states from North Dakota to Arkansas. We are proud to work on behalf of dairy farmers throughout the Midwest.
Why Work With Us?
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- A challenging, professionally satisfying work environment
- Opportunities for strong team collaboration and contributions
- A flexible work environment
- An innovative benefits program
- Employer matched 401(k) options
- Tuition Reimbursement to fuel ongoing professional development (for full-time employees)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Volunteer Time Off (VTO) and paid holidays
Here’s what our team members say they appreciate about our work environment:
- Waking up every day knowing I’m helping dairy farmers and their families succeed.
- Variety: No two days are the same!
- Mooo-velous friends, farmers and colleagues.
- I love dairy’s powerhouse of nutrients.
- Ice cream!
Midwest Dairy is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Midwest Dairy offers full-time opportunities at our St. Paul, Minnesota and Ankeny, Iowa, offices along with home-based work opportunities in nine states throughout the Midwest region.
Opportunities at Midwest Dairy
To apply for a position listed below, please visit our Indeed page.Apply Now