Why Work With Us?
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- A challenging, professionally satisfying work environment
- Opportunities for strong team collaboration and contributions
- A flexible work environment
- An innovative benefits program
- Employer matched 401(k) options
- Tuition Reimbursement to fuel ongoing professional development (for full-time employees)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Volunteer Time Off (VTO) and paid holidays
Here’s what our team members say they appreciate about our work environment:
- Waking up every day knowing I’m helping dairy farmers and their families succeed.
- Variety: No two days are the same!
- Mooo-velous friends, farmers and colleagues.
- I love dairy’s powerhouse of nutrients.
- Ice cream!
Midwest Dairy is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Midwest Dairy offers full-time opportunities at our St. Paul and Buffalo, Minnesota and our Ankeny Iowa, offices along with home-based work opportunities in nine states throughout the Midwest region.
Opportunities at Midwest Dairy
Current openings are listed below. To apply for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to our team. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.Apply Now
Manager, Corporate Communications – Digital
Midwest Dairy Association is seeking candidates for a full-time Manager on the Corporate Communications team focused on digital media. This position is responsible for developing, coordinating, implementing and evaluating Corporate Communications programs and digital/social strategies with audiences of dairy farmers, boards, employees, and industry organizations (i.e. state governments, land grant universities, other checkoff associations, etc.) within the agricultural industry. This position contributes to the Crisis and Issues Team, delivers employee information resources, and provides support to the general communication needs of Midwest Dairy.
A Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism or other related field, and a minimum of four to six years of experience in public relations, journalism or related field with demonstrated proficiency in digital communications. This role requires experience working with design and video software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro. Experience with basic website updates and posting using Word Press or similar platform along with experience using social media on behalf of an organization with business to business audiences is preferred.
This position could be located in either St. Paul, MN or other work sites. Competitive wages and benefits are offered. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Monday, September 16th.