- Applicant must be considered or accepted as a full-time student at an accredited college.
- Applicant must contribute to Midwest Dairy checkoff as of January 1 of the current calendar year by one of the following:
- Applicant, or applicant’s parents/guardians/grandparents/sibling, must own a dairy farm located in the state of Iowa.
- Applicant must be employed on a dairy farm located in the state of Iowa and be recommended by the producer employee.
- Former recipients of the scholarship may re-apply in subsequent years, providing they remain eligible.
Applicants will be evaluated on contributions to and involvement in the dairy industry, leadership, career plans and academic standing.
- Complete the online application form by March 13, 2022.
- Recipients will be notified by May 15, 2022 and will be asked to submit the following by June 1, 2022:
- High Resolution Photograph
- Newspaper Information Form
- Publicity Consent Form
- W9 Form
- Scholarships will be sent directly to the student by October 1, 2022.
Iowa Division of Midwest Dairy Educational Award
The Iowa Division of Midwest Dairy will be awarding eleven $1,000 educational scholarships.