- Applicant must be considered or accepted as a full-time student at an accredited college.
- Applicant must contribute to Midwest Dairy checkoff as of January 1 of the current calendar year by one of the following:
- Applicant, or applicant’s parents/guardians/spouse/grandparents/sibling, must own a dairy farm located in the Ozarks Division territory, including Arkansas, Southern Missouri or Eastern Oklahoma. Please contact Stacy Dohle if you need to verify these qualifications.
- Applicant must be employed on a dairy farm located in the Ozarks Division territory, including Arkansas, Southern Missouri or Eastern Oklahoma, and recommended by the producer employee.
- Former recipients of the scholarship may re-apply in subsequent years providing they remain eligible.
Applicants will be evaluated on contributions to and involvement in the dairy industry, leadership, career plans and academic standing.
- Complete the online application form by March 31, 2021.
- Recipients will be notified by May 15, 2021 and will be asked to submit the following by June 1, 2021:
- High Resolution Photograph
- Newspaper Information Form
- Publicity Consent Form
- W9 Form
- Scholarships will be sent directly to the student by August 1, 2021.
Ozarks Division (Arkansas, Southern Missouri and Eastern Oklahoma) of Midwest Dairy Educational Award
The Ozarks Division of Midwest Dairy will be awarding (4) four $750 educational scholarships.