SAINT PAUL, Minn. – Allen Merrill from Parker, South Dakota, was re-elected chairman of Midwest Dairy during the organization’s annual meeting held last week in Des Moines, Iowa.
Elections for the Corporate board officer team also were held. Charles Krause, Buffalo, Minnesota, was re-elected first vice chairman; Dan Hotvedt, Decorah, Iowa, was re-elected second vice chairman; Lowell Mueller, Hooper, Nebraska, was re-elected secretary and Barb Liebenstein, Dundas, Minnesota, was re-elected treasurer.
New members elected by their divisions to the Midwest Dairy Corporate board include:
- Brent Mueller, Garden Prairie, Illinois
- Pam Bolin, Clarksville, Iowa
- Megan Herberg, St. Peter, Minnesota
- Kate McAndrews, Sauk Centre, Minnesota
Division board officers and new members are as follows:
- Chairman – Bill Deutsch, Sycamore
- Vice chairman – David Jarden, Staunton
- Secretary – Amy Hildebrandt, South Beloit
- Treasurer – Glen Meier, Ridott
- Steve Obert, Orangeville; Bryan Henrichs, Breese; and Craig Meng, Freeburg; were seated as new members of the Illinois Division board.
- Chairman – Dan Hotvedt, Decorah
- Vice chairman – Lee Maassen, Maurice
- Secretary – Jonna Schutte, Monona
- Treasurer – Larry Shover, Delhi
- Jolene Duitscher, Rolfe, was seated as a new member of the Iowa Division board.
- Chairwoman – Barb Liebenstein, Dundas
- Vice chairwoman – Kristine Spadgenske, Menahga
- Secretary – Rita Young, Plainview
- Treasurer – Suzanne Vold, Glenwood
- Joe Engelmeyer, Melrose and Shirley Hulinsky, Burtrum, were seated as new members of the Minnesota Division board.
The Minnesota Dairy Promotion Council, a quasi-governmental group with the same board members, elected the following:
- Chairman – Charles Krause, Buffalo
- Vice chairwoman – Rita Young, Plainview
- Secretary – Karen Kasper, Owatonna
- Treasurer – Margaret Johnson, Fountain
- Executive member-at-large – Sarah Kuechle, Eden Valley
- Chairman – Byron Lehman, Newton, Kansas
- Vice chairman – Alex Peterson, Trenton, Missouri
- Secretary – Donna Telle, Uniontown, Missouri
- Treasurer – Curtis Steenbock, Longford, Kansas
- Chairwoman – Mary Temme, Wayne
- Vice chairwoman – Joyce Racicky, Mason City
- Secretary/Treasurer – Jodi Cast, Beaver Crossing
North Dakota Division
- Chairman – Rita Mosset, Linton
- Vice chairman – Terry Entzminger, Jamestown
- Secretary – Sue Kleingartner, Gackle
- Treasurer – Lilah Krebs, Gladstone
- Chairman – Nathan Roth, Mountain Grove, Missouri
- Vice chairwoman – Marilyn Calvin, Mt. Vernon, Missouri
- Secretary – Jack Dill, Conway, Missouri
- Treasurer – Mark Fellwock, Monett, Missouri
- Craig Westfall, Halfway, Missouri, was seated as a new member of the Ozarks Division board.
South Dakota Division
- Chairman – Jim Neugebauer, Dimock
- Vice chairwoman – Annelies Seffrood, Summit
- Secretary – Chris Fieber, Goodwin
- Treasurer – Gary Jarding, Alexandria
- Tim Den Dulk, Beresford, was seated as a new member of the South Dakota Division board.