- Applicant must be considered or accepted as a full-time student undergraduate and graduate at an accredited college.
- Applicant must contribute to Midwest Dairy checkoff as of January 1 of the current calendar year by one of the following:
- Applicant, or applicant’s parents/guardians/grandparents/sibling, must own a dairy farm located in the state of Nebraska.
- Applicant must be employed on a dairy farm located in the state of Nebraska and be recommended by the producer employer.
- Former recipients of the scholarship may re-apply in subsequent years, providing they remain eligible.
Applicants will be evaluated on contributions to and involvement in the dairy industry, leadership, career plans, and academic standing.
- Complete the online application form by March 1, 2023
- Recipients will be notified by April 15, 2023 and will be asked to submit the following by May 15, 2023:
- High Resolution Photograph
- Newspaper Information Form
- Publicity Consent Form
- W9 Form
- Scholarship winners will be required to send verification or proof of enrollment from the college attending by October 1, 2023. Upon receipt, scholarships funds will be sent directly to the student.
Nebraska Division of Midwest Dairy Educational Award
The Nebraska Division of Midwest Dairy will be awarding the following educational scholarships:
- Full-time undergraduate and graduate students with minimum second year enrollment at an accredited college. Preference will be given to those pursuing a career within and/or supporting the dairy industry. Scholarship levels include one (1) $1,500 and two (2) $1,000 awards. When answering the essay question on future career plans, please describe how your education will be used to support the dairy industry.
- Full-time undergraduate and graduate students at an accredited college. Scholarship level includes three (3) $500 awards.
"*" indicates required fields