Raspberry-Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie
Cool off on a hot, humid day with a sweet raspberry-strawberry smoothie.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries unsweetened
- 1 cup frozen strawberries unsweetened
- ¾ cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup ice (about 12 cubes)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Substitution Idea: For those with lactose intolerance, lactose-free milk may be used in place of regular milk. The yogurt in this smoothie can also aid in digestion.