Live/Recorded Virtual Resources led by Midwest Dairy Farmers
- Story Time with Ag Ed on the Move – Alex Petersen – Dairy farmer Alex Petersen reads, “The Calf on My Farm”, written by Stephanie White.
- Story Time with Ag Ed on the Move – Donna Telle – Join dairy farmer Donna Telle as she reads, “The Cow that Wouldn’t Come Down”, written and illustrated by Paul Brett Johnson.
- Daily Dairy Story Hour – Join dairy farmer Janet Bremer from Minnesota at noon Monday-Friday for a daily story and dairy-related activity. Check out her blog for more information.
- Live Ag Lessons – A licensed ag teacher leads a daily interactive science-based lesson on ag-related topics at 10 a.m. Monday-Friday. A fun activity is part of each lesson.
At Home Resources
Curriculum for elementary and middle school that includes STEM concepts and shows students where milk comes from and how dairy contributes to our world.
Brings dairy’s farm-to-table journey to life for 5th to 8th graders with free STEM curriculum, a virtual field trip and other virtual experiences.
Fuel Up to Play 60 At-Home Resources
Tools, resources and activities for students to learn about the importance of healthy eating and physical activity.
Dairy Lesson Plans
- Online Virtual Farm Tour – An interactive experience with complementary worksheets for elementary, middle and high school on how cows are milked, fed and even where thy go “on vacation.”
- Bone Health – Activities for students to learn about strong bones.
- Soil for Ag – A lesson geared toward 4th grade learning about land suitable for agriculture.
- Healthy Bodies-Healthy Cows Lesson – A lesson geared toward 4th grade learning how our movements compare and contrast that of a cow.
Virtual Farm Tours
- More Virtual Farm Tours
- Ag Trivia – Fun facts you never knew about dairy.
- Dairy BINGO – Families can create their own board and have fun.
- Coloring Book – An undeniably dairy adventure for Preschool to 6th
- Color by Number – This mural is geared for your experienced student (4th – 6th grade)
- Advanced Coloring Sheets – Dairy-themed coloring sheets for older students (and adults!)
- Cooking – Check out our dairy-inspired recipes and instructions on how to make butter for fun in the kitchen.