ST. PAUL, Minn. – Allen Merrill, a dairy farmer from Parker, South Dakota, was re-elected chairman of Midwest Dairy. The election was held at Midwest Dairy’s July Corporate board meeting instead of during the 2020 Spring annual meeting which was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Elections for the Corporate board officer team were also held. Charles Krause, Buffalo, Minnesota, was re-elected first vice chairman; Dan Hotvedt, Decorah, Iowa, was re-elected second vice chairman; Lowell Mueller, Hooper, Nebraska, was re-elected secretary and Barb Liebenstein, Dundas, Minnesota, was re-elected treasurer.
New members elected by their Divisions to the Midwest Dairy Corporate board include:
- Mindi Arendt, Mazeppa, Minnesota
- Mark Fellwock, Monett, Missouri
- Chris Fieber, Goodwin, South Dakota
- Sue Kleingartner, Gackle, North Dakota
- Sarah Kuechle, Eden Valley, Minnesota
- Donald Mackinson, Pontiac, Illinois
- Doug Popp, Royalton, Minnesota
- Matt Schelling, Orange City, Iowa
- Mary Temme, Wayne, Nebraska