- Applicant must be considered or accepted as a full-time student at an accredited college.
- Applicant must contribute to Midwest Dairy checkoff as of January 1 of the current calendar year by one of the following:
- Applicant, or applicant’s parents/guardians/grandparents/sibling, must own a dairy farm located in the MoKan Division territory, including Kansas and northern Missouri.
- Former recipients of the scholarship may re-apply in subsequent years, providing they remain eligible.
Applicants will be evaluated on contributions to and involvement in the dairy industry, leadership, career plans and academic standing.
- Complete the online application form by March 1, 2024.
- Recipients will be notified by May 15, 2024 and will be asked to submit the following by June 1, 2024:
- High Resolution Photograph
- Newspaper Information Form
- Publicity Consent Form
- W9 Form
- Scholarships will be sent directly to the student by August 1, 2024.
MoKan Division (Kansas and northern Missouri) of Midwest Dairy Educational Award
The MoKan Division of Midwest Dairy will be awarding (2) two $1,000 and (8) eight $500 educational scholarships.
"*" indicates required fields