One serving of cheese contains many of the essential nutrients your body needs, including:
- Calcium – Helps build and maintain strong bones and teeth (15% daily value)
- Protein – Helps build and repair muscle tissue (14% daily value)
- Phosphorus – Helps build and maintain strong bones and teeth, supports tissue growth (15% daily value)
- Vitamin B12 – Helps with normal blood function, helps keep the nervous system healthy (20% daily value)
- Pantothenic Acid – Helps your body use carbohydrates, fats, and protein for fuel (45% daily value)
- Niacin – Used in energy metabolism in the body (15% daily value)
The “% daily value” (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.