Whether on-the-farm or at a zoo, these dairy farm scavenger hunt riddles will engage consumers.
- Find where farmers prepare and keep the feed that keep the cows happy and the milk delicious.
- See or sit in a tractor that helps plow the fields to provide the feed that cows need every day.
- See if you can find a cow with a pedometer on the farm.
- See if you can find where it all starts – in the milking barn.
- Let’s see if you can find where milk is stored once it leaves the cow and before it makes its way to your local store.
- Find an example of where a farmer uses or reuses water on the farm.
- Talk with a farmer to see how long the family has been farming. Or, at least stop and say, “Hi!”
- This one’s easy – grab a milk and congratulate yourself on a job well done