Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Squares
Don't let your strawberries go to waste! Enjoy these delightful strawberry frozen yogurt squares that can be individually wrapped and frozen for the perfect single serving size.
- 1 cup crunchy wheat and barley cereal
- 3 cups fat-free strawberry yogurt
- 1 bag (10-ounces) frozen unsweeted strawberries (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light or fat-free whipped topping (optional)
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with foil. Sprinkle cereal evenly on the bottom of the pan; set aside.
- Place yogurt, strawberries and condensed milk in a blender; cover and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture over top of cereal, gently smoothing yogurt mixture to edges of pan. Cover with foil (or plastic wrap) and freeze for 8 hours or until firm. Use edges of foil to loosen and remove from pan; let recipe thaw for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into squares, top with whipped topping, if desired, and serve.
- Storage tip: Squares may be individually wrapped and frozen for single servings.
- Create your own variations by using other flavor combinations of yogurt and fruit.
Recipe created by 3-Every-Day™ of Dairy