Fall Harvest Farmers Cheese Grain Bowl
Celebrate fall with this delightful farmers cheese grain bowl. Filled with fall favorites like sweet potatoes, this will surly become a favorite dish to serve!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 can chickpeas, drained, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups quinoa, cooked according to package instructions
- 6 ounces farmer’s cheese, crumbled
- Maple dijon dressing
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts and chickpeas in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and chili powder and drizzle with olive oil. Toss until combined. Spread mixture evenly across two large rimmed baking sheets.
- Place baking sheets in preheated oven and roast vegetables, turning occasionally, until they are golden, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing as directed.
- To serve, divide cooked quinoa evenly between four bowls. Add a layer of sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts and chickpea mixture. Top each bowl with 1.5 ounces of crumbled Farmer’s cheese.
- Garnish with cilantro, radishes and diced avocado as desired then drizzle with maple dijon dressing. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of National Dairy Council. For more recipes, visit www.usdairy.com.