Waldorf Salad with Lemon Yogurt Dressing
A light and refreshingly crunchy salad coated in lemon yogurt dressing.
Servings: 12 servings
For Lemon Yogurt Dressing
- 6 ounces non-fat lemon yogurt 1 container
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
For Waldorf Salad
- 2 cups red apples diced, unpeeled
- 2 cups green apples diced, unpeeled
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup celery chopped
- ¼ cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 ounce Gorgonzola cheese crumbled
- ½ cup pecans toasted and chopped
- Combine yogurt and vinegar in a large bowl; whisk until smooth. Stir diced apples in the dressing to coat (this will keep the apples from turning dark). Stir in cranberries, celery, onion and Gorgonzola cheese; cover and chill. To serve, sprinkle toasted pecans over salad.